Tenorshare ReiBoot software is an IOS repair tool designed for Windows devices. This tool works on all iOS devices, including iPods, iPhones, iPads, and Apple TVs. With help of the Tenorshare ReiBoot, you can recover your iPhone from a black screen, reboot loops, and DFU mode, among other issues. And you can use all of the features of the program without losing your data.
You may be aware of situations where your device freezes or stops completely on the lock screen as an iDevice user. This program is designed to solve common issues with simple fixes that are easy to execute. ReiBoot software ware designed by Tenorshare, and it is suitable for all iOS devices, including iPads, iPods, and iPhones.
Once you download Reiboot on your Windows computer, all you need to connect your iDevice to the computer using a USB cable. The software will automatically detect any issues it finds and gives you solutions. The program does hide a few features behind the paywall. But, the free options are perfect for emergencies.
The ReiBoot is that it not only fixes basic issues, it also solves many advanced problems by simply entering or leaving the recovery mode of your iOS device. You can restart or recovery your phone back to normal with the help of the Tenorshare ReiBoot Download. The program works to solve completely black or blue screen, reboot loops, DFU mode, and other repair requirements.
How to use ReiBoot?
- First, download Tenorshare ReiBoot on your Windows computer using the link given below.
- Tenorshare ReiBoot Download
- The software will install itself on your computer.
- Connect your iPhone to your PC using a USB cable.
- Click on the “Fix Now” button.
- The program will run a scan to detect problems and repair your iPhone.
- It was originally started.
- License: Free
- Version: 7.2.9
- Language: English
- Developer: Tenorshare
- File Size: 12.67MB
- OS: Windows 10/ 8/ 7/ Vista/ XP
- PC Type: 32-bit, 64-bit
- Updated: Jan 22, 2021
Key Features about the ReiBoot
- Enter the iPhone recovery mode easily if your home button is broken.
- Enter and exit recovery mode.
- Enter recovery mode with a single click.
- Support for iOS devices that are stuck on an Apple logo display with no progress bar, stuck in DFU black screen mode, stuck with repeated restarts, or even if iTunes can’t recognize your iOS device after an update.
- Totally free and easy to use.
- Support the latest iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s/5c, iPad Air 2, iPad AIr, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2, iOS 7.1, iOS 8 and iOS 8.1.